Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's Go Live to Rich Kincaide...

We are back from today's bug-zapping adventure and the good news is that I survived with flying colors, whatever that means.

The bad news is that the procedure failed to correct the problem and that's a pisser. Is it shitfuck or fuckshit? I can never remember.

We'll try a few other things now to get this thing fixed, but I am told it may be six months before I can undergo a procedure -- a radio frequency ablation -- which will take care of it once and for all.

That means I'm going to be tired for the next few months. Damn. But not too tired to write, so maybe I can spend the time to crank out another book. That's the plan, I think.

Your kind thoughts meant so much to Jeannie and me. I thank you all. I'm going to go take a little nap, now, but I'll be back with you soon...

5 comments:

Nomi said...

Thanks for the update. Cranky is ok.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Richard.

Cranky? I’ll give you cranky!

Be well.

Tammy said...

Dan just pointed me this way. So glad to hear the good news. Tired is better than the alternative.

Take care of yourself, you got a book to write, d00d. Get to it!

oxo!

democommie said...

Richard:

If it will help, the Yankees were swept at Fenway. Even if it doesn't, I just love saying it!

Richard said...

demo:

It does help. I rather enjoyed seeing our boys here in Detroit take their measure last night, too.