Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On Democommie™™™™™

It's pretty rough and tumble on von Ebers' blog right what with a troll on the loose and all.  A troll trying to take on democommie™™™™™, no less.  Not a fight I would relish were I he because the fact of the matter is that democommie™™™™™ is one of the great posters in the Age of Blog.  I'd venture to say that if the GNP of our Nation were dependent upon the wit and cleverness of the American people, with guys like democommie™™™™™ on our side we'd be telling the Chinese to, "Suck it!  Suck it hard!" 

If I had to give demo™™™™™ a proper introduction, it would go something like this:

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fitting tribute to the be-symboled one.

Is be-symboled a word? If not, I got dibs on the copyright.

Richard said...

I would (and will, if it comes to it) argue that it was the inspiration of my post (we will, for the time being ignore the theft of copywrighted "Monty Python" material in said post)that inspired you to invent "be-symboled" which anyone can plainly see means that I am legally entitled to half-dibs.

Nomi said...

Gentlemen,

There should be two l's in "be-symbolled".

It's a good thing you have folks like me around to help.

I have dibs on adding the demofellowtraveler to my Blog team!

Demo, I'm inviting you today!

Richard said...

If it's a new word the spelling by the original author has to stand unless he changes it. It's the law.

Nomi said...

Yes, but surely it was a typo, right, Dave??

Democommie, what opine thee?

be-symbolled or be-symboled.

To be-symbol ( one L ).

Anonymous said...

I stand by my spelling. Since “symbolic” has only one “l” (and that’s not a reference to a certain book by a certain local lawyer whose cousin I went to law school with … and that’s not name dropping, since I never mentioned the famous lawyer-writer’s name …), and “symbolic” is as close as I can get to “symboled” (which was also not heretofore a known word, and so I claim dibs on it, too!), I think the proper spelling of “symboled” or “besymboled” or “be-symboled” (mine – all mine!) is with one “l”.

So say I.

Say, where’s that damn Demo, anyways?

Nomi said...

The be-symboled One (Demo...) posted on my blog!