Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the Radio with Rich Kincaide

There will be a rare opportunity to hear Rich Kincaide on the radio tomorrow (Feb. 13).



I will be on WPON AM 1460 at 10:00am Eastern.



For those of you not in metro Detroit, you can stream it here:



http://www.wpon.com/



I will be a guest on Ron Cameron's show. Ron will spend the hour trying to get me to say bad things about people in this business have have worked with and for in the past and I will spend the hour steering the conversation back to things people acutally care about, like, for example, me.

It should be huge fun for all involved!

2 comments:

Nomi said...

I'm sorry I missed this...
Everybody Wants to Hear You On The Radio, too!...

What's the name of the grey (gray?) cat from your Christmas photos?

democommie said...

Richard:

Count me in with Nomi. Now I know what the problem is. I've got two batches of blogs and somehow yours got tacked onto the one that is not on the dailies. I'm fixing that now. Keep on skatin, keep on readin.

democommie