Friday, September 12, 2008

McCain Goes All In

Just a quickie.

The canard that Sarah Berra has got enough foreign policy experience because she governs a state which is close to Russia --ridiculed and rightly so when it was first articulated by a Faux News bubblehead (yeah, I know. I hate using the word "articulated" when, speaking of Mother Russia, one is referencing the American Pravda) -- has now been echoed by Mr. McCain himself as you can see on this amazing video shot yesterday. Go to the 2:20 mark, right near the end.

Neat how this Talking Point, the one which holds that since Alaska is close to Russia Caribou Barbie is qualified to have her finger on the nuclear button, made its way right up the Chain of Command, isn't it?

We don't need to tell you how stupid this concept is, do we? Hell, I live right next to Canada. Can I be the US Ambassador to Ottawa?

4 comments:

Nomi said...

There is a group on facebook:

"I Have More Foreign Policy Experience Than Sarah Palin"

As of two hours ago, it had more than 72,000 members.

I'll try to remember to find the link, but that's the title.

And, yes I am a member.

Anonymous said...

Richard, somewhere I wrote: If Sarah Palin is qualified to be vice president, Barney Fife is qualified to be director of the FBI.

I can just see Mayor Palin touring the Wasilla Jail back in the day: "Now, these are our maximum security cells. Cell Number One, Cell Number Two, and so on ..."


Sheriff Taylor: But Sarah, Wasilla's a sleepy little town.

Mayor Palin: Sleepy on the outside. Inside, it's another Dodge City!


Do you suppose Sarah has to keep her bullet in her breast pocket, too?

Nomi said...

OK,
As of this writing there are 89,716members of the facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36436310820&ref=ts

"I Have More Foreign Policy Experience Than Sarah Palin"

It's an open group.

Richard said...

demo:
Anytime your are in the metro Detroit area just drop on by and I'll explain all. Oh, and bring some weed with you. Half a pound or so ought to do her...