Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wonkette Sez

(Because I know most of you don’t hall all day to sit around and read Wonkette.com.)

Ruppert Murdoch's News Corp (Fox News Channel et. al.) has donated a million dollars to the REPUBLICAN Governors Association. FNC will be "fair and balanced" just as soon as they donate the same amount to the DEMOCRATIC Governors Association which I am sure will happen any flipping day now. A commentator from teh Wonkette sez it well!

Bordo says at 3:20 pm, August 17th, 2010

  •  Wow! Slap me on the ass and call me Charley. You mean, Fox News favors Republicans? Oh my God. I have nothing to believe in any more.

weejee says at 3:41 pm, August 17th, 2010

  • The Repubtards are accepting monies from Oz? Murdoch became a US citizen just to meet the rule that only US citizens can own US teevee. Can’t imagine what Faux Newz would do if a naturalized muslin wrote the DeeTards a 7-figure check. But start writin’, start writin’, we can’t wait to find out.

Read more @ Wonkette :

This, just because I like it:

Mild Midwesterner says at 12:53 pm, July 28th, 2009

  • I love the name “DeMint.” It sounds like the South Carolinians elected a French breath freshener.
    Read more @Wonkette :

Later ‘n all.

1 comment:

democommie said...

Richard:

Love the way you are able to bring in the furriners to look at your stuff!

Ruptured Moldycock should die, soon. I say that, as much as I'd like to hear that he's got ALS and also colon cancer, too, as well.

We have our share of Teabaggists up here in CNY, too. Jim DeMint sounds more like a feminine hygeine product.