Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Quote

I heard this on "The Mike Malloy Show" tonight (March 30, 2010 edition). A listener sent it in with the comment that Dr. Martin Luther King had the Teabaggers figured out 50 years ago:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
I love the Mike Malloy show.  You get stuff like this every night!  It airs live from 9pm-midnight Eastern time and you can stream it from the website or enjoy the brand-new MalloyVision feature whereby you can watch a radio show being performed which is, oddly, more interesting than you would think it would be. If you miss the 9pm seating, you can catch the show starting at midnight on a couple of west coast stations including, KPOJ in Portland and AM1090 in Seattle

I can safely say that Mike Malloy has had more of an influence on me than any other broadcaster I have ever come across on the dial. 

Mike used to be on the air here in Detroit before Air America fired him--the first of many, many mistakes they would make en-route to their untimely corporate demise and I'd love to get him back on the air here.  He's on live in San Fransisco and Los Angeles and we could use a little of what he has to say here in my town, too!


I urge Everybody to tune in!

No comments: